Why should girls have all the fun? Gone were the days when only Brides were enjoying shopping for the wedding.
To all the handsome grooms over there, you are all dressed up in your royal sherwani and Turban but you might be missing gorgeous neckpieces which you can flaunt on your Big Day. We tried to pick few designs for you.
Embellished pearls and kundan combination
- Feel like maharaja by wearing white pearl mala embedded with aqua green kundan pendant.
- This will go with Printed, floral, and even on plain wedding suit.
The stunning combination of Golden and Emerald Green
The rich and royal look at once with this beautiful Emerald green mala containing small beads, which is matching perfectly with golden Sherwani.
The Pendant Necklace
- Pendants are only for girls is a myth.
- A combination of pastel pink, green, and maroon is a classic combo and a beautiful pendant is like the cherry on cake.
- This is a tiger claw shaped pendant. You can even customize pendants as per your choice.
Classic Multilayer Haar
- Multilayered haar goes on sherwani, shirt, long kurta, and even on wedding blazer.
- So select your sherwani/suit and go for contrast multilayer beaded pearl neckpiece to increase your glam.
- Layers of multicolor beads and single strands of the diamond will also give perfect look.
Traditional Temple Jewellery
- It’s a traditional south Indian jewelry.
- It contains single gold plated rudraksh beads chain or pearl strand with huge Lord Ganesha or Goddesses Lakmi image carved on the pendant.
Compliment your bride with matching beaded pearl necklace
- Match up your accessories with the attire of your Beautiful Bride and enhance the big day look in front of your audience.
- Simple yet elegant.
Iconic ivory pearls and diamonds
- Exotic ivory pearls and diamonds combination is evergreen.
- What’s your sherwani color, white, blue, black, cream, or red?
- This beauty will go on whatever color you choose to wear.
- It’s a rich beauty with seven strings embedded with pearls and ruby’s and there is a stone pendant attached on each string
- Satlada haar is vintage jewelry that you can confidently wear on your bright/darker color sherwani.
Off- beat Gemstones
- Cross your limits.
- Do things which a person cannot even think about.
- Mesmerize everyone with your charm by wearing this beautiful combination of pearls, diamonds, and kundan neckpiece.
- Kalgi on turban will add value to your glam.
So what you are thinking of?
Just go for simple but royal look this wedding season.